Welcome to your wellbeing diary. The aims of the diary are for you to understand the patterns in various aspects of your wellbeing.
View My Wellbeing Diary
What are the benefits of taking part?
- It is hoped that this self-monitoring tool will help you manage and maintain good wellbeing.
- Understand what contributes to or depletes your physical and emotional wellbeing.
- Track changes and develop strategies for improving wellbeing.
- The diary does not allow us to identify those who are at risk of harm or tailor advice to support needs.
- However it is encouraged you reflect and use the following resources as a starting point to make improvements in your wellbeing.
- Help and Support
Personal Information Policy
- Any personal information that may be collected during the course of the research is kept strictly confidential, held securely and anonymised.
- More Info