What are the benefits of taking part?
- It is hoped that this self-monitoring tool will help you manage and maintain good wellbeing.
- Understand what contributes to or depletes your physical and emotional wellbeing.
- Track changes and develop strategies for improving wellbeing.
- Identify wellbeing needs and solutions to inform social change in your community and beyond.
- Receive signposting to information and support in developing wellbeing in ways that suit you.
- The diary does not allow us to identify those who are at risk of harm or tailor advice to support needs.
- However it is encouraged you reflect and use the following resources as a starting point to make improvements in your wellbeing.
- Help and Support
Personal information policy
- Any personal information collected is kept strictly confidential, held securely and anonymised.
- System admins will be able to view your scores in a statistical summary and will not have access to view your individual scores.
- You will be able to view your personal information and any data entries on the system.
- You will be able to withdraw at any point and delete any data related to your record on the system.